Before you begin.
You need to ensure the surface is clean and free of grease, polish, grime & dust. Labels will not stick if anything is on the surface. Soapy water is great for this! Glass sometimes needs a wipe twice to make sure any polish is removed. Vinyl is a very thin material and even a spec of dust between the label & the surface can show through your finished work. Applying your custom vinyl label is actually pretty easy. Just follow these simple steps below.
1. Make sure your chosen surface is 100% dry, clean and dust free.
2. Rub over the label with your squeegee or credit card to ensure all parts of the label are sticking to the clear application tape.
3. Carefully peel the clear application tape & the label together away from the backing paper at a 45 degree angle works best.
4. If part of your label doesn't lift with the application tape, drop it back down into place and rub some more.
5. Once the backing paper is removed carefully lay your label sticky-side down onto your surface.
6. Rub over the clear application tape gently at first and then a second time but more firmly. Your objective is to push the air out to the sides and have a nice flat finish. If any air bubbles are showing, a pin prick would help eliminate this.
7. Carefully remove the clear application tape in the same way you did the backing paper.
8. Your label is now finished and looks awesome.